Wednesday 4th November 2010
Got on board a northbound 747 at 6.30pm yesterday and landed in Jhb after a pretty turbulant flight. Was met by my daughter Amandla who has been in Jhb for about 5yrs now. Went for supper with her boyfriend Ian and neice Michele. Sat around catching up on old news etc. Got into bed a bit late and slept until 8am. Did my food shopping at the local mall and came home to repack my bag as I have done weekly since the begining of October. Strange the kind of relation I have formed with my bag already. It has to become my constant companion until the 15th January 2010. We went off to the Standard Bank young artist awards wher I witnessed my neice Melanie Scholtz receive the award in the jazz category, had a lovely supper laid on by Standard bank (and I dont even bank with them!) . I shall post a photo of her later. I feel a bit tired tonight maybe my body is adjusting to not working. Tommorow i leave for Bulawayo. Will keep you posted. Love Doubie
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment