Tuesday, October 13, 2009
20 days to go
We are halfway to depature date. It is final I will be travelling on my own. My friend has pulled out. This can be both good and bad. I will have to look out for myself and just be careful. I have applied for the Egyptian visa which I hope to have by the new week. the Sudan visa will have to be applied for in Addis-Ababa. I have all my injections and I am pre-booked to Bulawayo. I shall be sending out the final sms's to invite my bank of clients to follow my blog. I have been packing for the last month and have still not settled on the ideal list of things. The food I was hoping to take along will have to stay at home. Since I am flying to JHB I will be limited to 20kg, my bag will eventually be in the region of 35kg so I might have to take the food as hand luggage. I will also have to buy my cooking gass in JHB since I cant fly with the gass I bought here. But I am excited and raring to go. My Dad is not so happy about my going but I have his blessing since he is powerless over my determination and has always allowed us to live our lives with the minimun of interference. So till next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment