Sunday, September 13, 2009

The countdown has begun 50days to departure

Hi all,
I have 50days left in CT before heading north. I am compiling a list of what I still have to do before the 3rd of November when I fly out of CT. The list seems a bit long so I have to start doing some off the things starting tomorrow in order that time does not catch me. I have some of the items which I am packing out in the TV room and have been changing some of the sizes and quantities as I go along. This has been a good exercise as I have been able to gauge what to take or leave and also weigh up the importance of an item before packing it.
Till next time
Love you all

2 comments:

  1. wow Cecil, you have a blog! Fantastic. so now we can keep up with you on your trip.
    xxxPatty and Vincent

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog daddy. do u want another template? there are some cool ones. i could download them for you?

    ReplyDelete