Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I have not worked away from the office for 2 days. I have been in bed nursing a terrible bout of bronchitis must have caught the chill whist out running last week. It was very cold on the Cape Flats Friday past. Anyway I am taking it easy, taking my meds. and taking the infection seriously, whilst my body works its way through the virus. I still have to do the additional inoculations Hepatitis A and B when I feel a bit better. As it is I am ready to roll and becoming very excited as the departure date grows near. I might still have to do some business whilst on the road, I find that when I am on holiday a client dies and I have to pull strings from where I am. So the route has changed I shall fly to JHB and stay with my sister one night and with my daughter Amandla for a night. So on the third of November I get onto a bus headed for Bulawayo and on to Vic Falls where I shall board a bus for Livingston then onto Lusaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment