I have shown my travel pics to a party of friends at my home in Athlone a few weeks ago and the response was good, an un informed person present showed some racist leanings but he was quickly put in his place, shame, he wants to go and settle in London and is just practicing his prejudice in order to fit in when/if he ever gets there. I hope to spend some time with this boy to help him get closer to black people for his own good. I am tackling a huge project in the new year I am moving the office out of the house and constructing office space away from the residence. Joined a music class at the Athlone Academy of music, learning to play the guitar. Will keep the blog open with a post at least once a month. Let me go and accumalate some more material
See ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done Cecil! With your permission I would like to bring Gail & Andre to see the pics when they arrive in late November 2010. They will be here for about 6 weeks, and your Up Africa show is a must see! Andre will be bringing his tenor sax with, so we could double-up this visit with a jam-session too.....?
ReplyDeleteHi Mike, It will only be a pleasure but we have to practice man so set up some time your place or mine? In fact I have said to estelle we should go and see you sometime and spend some time just lamming so let me know when. Regards
ReplyDeleteCooljazz! BTW, I have become a grandpa (Gary's son Caleb was born 24June). Gary also lives around the corner from you in Rylands, so either venue - your place or mine - can work for a jam-session...
ReplyDelete