We drove 800km with this mattress suspended above our heads, hakuna matata, no worries, we got there the goods got there. Hey I just attempted loading some pictures and hey presto! I got one up so maybe I shall continue to load whenever I open the blogg for new postings, see ya
I have for 30 odd years hoped that I could take a trip up Africa and it seems it has become a reality. After 94' Africa opened up for all South Africans, and it meant we could now travel africa without the suspicion that when you do as a black south african you may join the ANC in exile. So the trip takes me on 1st Nov 09 God willing
We drove 800km with this mattress suspended above our heads, hakuna matata, no worries, we got there the goods got there. Hey I just attempted loading some pictures and hey presto! I got one up so maybe I shall continue to load whenever I open the blogg for new postings, see ya
ReplyDelete