Sunday, July 18, 2010

Home

It is July the world cup is finished and so I can go on with my life as if nothing has happened except that I have spent less time working and this is bound to have an effect on my life for the next few months.
I am about 60% with the building project at my home which will house the offices. This has also been a tremendous experience for me. I have never developed a building which stands in the air and this has been learning curve for me. I have bought a book featuring the 4x4 trails in SA, I am going to do the first one in the Citrusdal area which should coincide with the arrival of the spring flowers in Namaqualand and should be a good trip to do at that time. I was'nt ready for a blogg update so let me sign off and get back later in the month. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment